Screen Our Circle
About Screen Our Circle
Screen Our Circle is AICAF’s National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). It aims to increase cancer screening and early detection rates in urban, Native-serving clinics across the nation, ultimately reducing the impacts of breast and cervical cancer in Indian Country. Screen Our Circle provides support to urban clinics and helps remove screening barriers by raising awareness of cancer burdens and solutions, promoting health system changes, and facilitating community education and outreach activities.
- Reimbursement for breast and cervical cancer screening and diagnostic services for eligible clients
- Reimbursement for client navigation
- Screen Our Circle Manual
- AICAF’s Cancer Equity Program materials
- Digital media tools and campaign resources
- Breast Cancer Toolkit
- Cervical Cancer Toolkit
- Training and webinars that feature subject matter experts on screening best practices
Quality Improvement Strategies
- Evidence-based intervention strategies
- Process mapping facilitation
- Creation of individual policy templates
Screen Our Circle Resources
- This manual was developed to assist the AICAF partners, sub-awardees, and providers in implementing Screen Our Circle. Each section provides information about the services that meet national program guidelines from the CDC.
Data Collection Forms
To Be Completed By:
Client & Clinic Staff
Join Our Circle
AICAF has formed a dynamic team to support the coordination and implementation of Screen Our Circle. The Team is committed to removing cancer screening barriers in every Native community, providing invaluable guidance and leadership to push the needle closer to health equity across Indian Country. To learn how to get your clinic involved in Screen Our Circle, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: The Center for Disease Control and Prevention also awarded AICAF the National Comprehensive Cancer Control Program. If you are interested in addressing colorectal cancer, lung cancer, and more, please visit the Urban Cancer Solutions Program.